WATER CPS HD 175 is a formulation of new conception able to clean and sanitize the condensation of air conditioning systems.
WATER CPS HD 175 is a complete system, consisting of a BLISTERS with a slotted side, 8 tablets Slow dissolving and placed on a sponge. And ‘particularly suitable for the treatment of trays for collecting the condensate. The formula ensures fast action, security, compatibility with different materials present and maximum effectiveness on a wide variety of plants.
WATER CPS HD 175 ensures optimum efficiency of the discharge condensate contains penetrating substances and surfactants capable of cliffs and remove muddy deposits.
ADVANTAGES – APPLICATIONS
WATER CPS HD 175 degrades completely fouling and sludge present in the condensate drain.
It reduces the formation of odors and is a practical application system, since it is sufficient to remove the label and insert the removable “BLISTERS” directly in the tank to be treated with perforated part in contact with the condensate.
WATER CPS is indicated for the treatment of: split fan coil mobile air-conditioning units etc..
And ‘it complies with the following regulations:
• EC Reg. 648/2004 31/03/2004 relating to biodegradability and labeling of detergents;
• D. Legs. n. 152 of 03/04/2006 Regulations relating to the environment;
• EC Reg. No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament on the REACH system;
• EC Reg. No. 1272/2008 of 16/12/2008 on classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
• Legislative Decree. N. 15/05/2008 81 of the Consolidated Law on the protection of the health and safety of workers at work, as amended.
WATER CPS HD 175 does NOT contain GMOs.
Place the blister on the side of the sponge so that the condensate can wet the tablets and dissolve them gradually to keep the drain spotless.
Repeat the treatment regularly. Use a “BLISTERS” for capacitor.
Repeat the treatment according to moisture in the environment.
Do not mix with any other chemical.
BLISTER with 8 TABLETS from about 10 g / each.
PROPERTY ‘CHEMICAL PHYSICAL
Appearance: Tablets 10 grams;
Color: White with yellow speckles (surfactant);
pH: 8.0 +/- 1.0
Revision: n ° 03 of 23/08/2016