HD 14 / A is a natural cleanser cationic quaternized to be applied in all areas where it is necessary to have clear and clean water.
The product contains a quaternary ammonium salt and is presented odorless, non-corrosive and non-toxic (when used at the recommended dilutions).
HD 14 / A maintains waters from organic residues, both those of the process being to civil use clean and clear. HD 14 / A can be used:
– in the coils of the capacitors;
– in the cooling piping;
– in the boilers;
– in painting booths water film;
– in all systems with water circulation for cooling or heating.
– in civilian waters;
For its high concentration HD 14 / A proves particularly practical and economical to use, ensuring excellent results.
1. Initial Water Phase ZIP: enter in the water or in the circuit to be treated, 1 Kg of product per 20,000 liters of water present. Allow the product to act for about 48 hours, then remove the dirt vacuuming or totally changing the water.
2. Prevention & Maintenance Maintenance: In order to obtain durable cleaning action is important to enter in the plants, after the action of impact, 1 Kg of HD 14 / A each 40000-50000 liters of water every 5 – 8 days .
3. Restoration of tanks in the presence of dirty, stagnant water:
Prior to dose the product mechanically remove residual more macroscopic dirt. In the presence of organic material dosed 50-100 grams of product per 1000 liters of water. After 24 hours remove the residues with the normal maintenance operations which provide for the cleaning of the surfaces, the suction of residues and the washing of the filter systems.
CHEMICAL – PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
pH: 6.0 +/- 1 at the concentrations of use
The product HD 14/A is also available in colorless version
Revision: n ° 04 of 23/08/2016